The prize includes:
Accommodation in the OSHO Guest House, free entry to the campus
and all daily meditations at the OSHO Auditorium, day courses
and classes in the open-air Buddha Grove, shows, parties, and nightly events.
The OSHO International Meditation Resort is the largest personal growth center in the world, annually welcoming thousands of people from over 100 countries.
1. This regulation refers to a raffle organized by the OSHO Aprender Meditation platform during the OSHO Festival 2023 to be held at the Amalurra Natural Resort, Arcentales in Bizkaya on August 10, 11, 12 and 13, 2023.
2. Participation in the contest is free but is linked
to the participation in said OSHO Festival 2023.
3. The participants in the contest are those participants of legal age who have acquired
your entry for said OSHO Festival 2023.
4. The information and rules of the raffle will be widely promoted through the website www.oshofestival.es
where participants can find all the necessary information.
5. Participation: By registering upon arrival at the Festival, attendees will receive a raffle ticket. Those who wish to participate in the draw must fill it in with all their information and insert it directly into a sealed ballot box.
located in the reception of the Osho Festival 2023, in the facilities where the event will take place.
Torn, photocopied or otherwise altered tickets are invalid.
6. All participants upon registering for the Festival will also receive a quality questionnaire about the Festival
that they will complete and deliver on Sunday, August 13, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. before the draw.
7. The prize consists of:
A 14-day stay at OSHO INTERNATIONAL MEDITATION RESORT in Pune (India).
The prize includes: accommodation at the OSHO Guest House, free admission to the campus and all daily meditations
at the OSHO Auditorium, outdoor day classes and courses at Buddha Grove, shows, parties and evening events.
The stay is valid in the period from March 1 to October 31, except the days of the Summer Festival between August 1 and 15.
Travel and meals are not included and will be borne by the winner. – https://www.osho.com/es/visit
8. The prize can be used until 10/31/2024.
9. If the winner does not wish to take advantage of the prize, he will not be able to request any compensation
or prize replacement for cash or in any other way. If the winner forfeits the prize for personal reasons,
will desist from any claim to the organizers
and the organizers will be exempt from any responsibility.
10. The prize is not transferable.
The personal data contained in the winning ticket will prevail.
11. It is not possible to participate in the draw with more than one ticket.
12. The winner of the raffle will be able to contact the organizers during the Festival to collect the prize.
If for any reason the winner is absent, they will be notified by email. It will be the responsibility of the winner to contact
with the organization of the OSHO Festival to agree on its delivery within 90 days
after receipt of the notification and / or extraction, without prejudice to the time of use, set between March 1 and October 31, 2024.
13. Since it is a raffle among the Festival participants, any unspecified doubt or question
here it will be treated in a friendly way that distinguishes the meaning of the organizing platform and the OSHO Festival.
In any case, participation in the draw implies acceptance of these regulations.
14. According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 on privacy,
Participation in this draw implies, on the part of the participants, the express consent for the processing of personal data.
by the organization for everything related to this raffle and the organization of the Festival.
15. For any dispute, the justice of the peace or the institution in charge will have jurisdiction,
as established by law, in, the city of Madrid.